Places to visit
THE BIRTHPLACE OF FRYDERYK CHOPIN AND PARK IN ŻELAZOWA WOLA
Branch of the Fryderyk Chopin Museum in Warsaw
Żelazowa Wola 15, 96-503 Sochaczew
- from the 1st of April to the 30th of September 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
(The last visitors will enter the Museum at 6.30 p.m.)
- from the 1st October to 31st March – 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
(The last visitors will enter the Museum at 4.30 p.m.)
- May 1st and 3rd, August 15th, June 4th: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- November 1st and 11th, December 26th, January 6th: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Fryderyk Chopin’s birthplace closed for visitors
- Park is available
Museum is closed on
- November 1st (All Saints’ Day)
- Christmas (December 24th-25th)
- December 31st and January 1st (New Year)
THE FRYDERYK CHOPIN MUSEUM IN WARSAW
1 Okólnik street, 00-368 Warsaw
- Monday: closed
- Tuesday–Sunday: 11.00 a.m. – 8.00 p.m.
EVENING CONCERT AT WARSAW OLD TOWN
8 Castle Square, Warsaw
- Concerts take place daily at 6 p.m.