Regular transfer to Żelazowa Wola from Warsaw
Take a direct ride to Żelazowa Wola, the birthplace of Fryderyk Chopin. Do not worry about timetables or missing your transfer. Just meet us at the Palace of Culture and Science, right in the centre of Warsaw and go for a relaxing trip with us.
You will travel in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle, enjoying Chopin’s music on your way. You do not have to queue for the tickets to the museum, we will take care of it.
Just enjoy yourself in this idyllic place. There is enough time to listen to a piano concert (which starts at 12 pm), visit the house where Chopin was born or sit back and relax at the café viewing the beautiful park.
To see more beauty of the region, you can visit Brochów. You will see the church where Chopin was baptized, and his parents and sister got married. You will also get a chance to admire the landscape of Mazovia province.
After the trip, we drive you back to the starting point at the Palace of Culture and Science.
To listen to more of Chopin’s music, as a part of the package, you may buy a ticket for an evening concert in the Warsaw Old Town. You choose whether you prefer to attend the concert either on the day of your tour or a day after.
(up to 7 y.o.)
||99 PLN||72 PLN|
What’s included in basic offer:
- round trip to Żelazowa Wola from Warsaw
- admission ticket to the birthplace of Fryderyk Chopin
(up to 7 y.o.)
|Evening piano concert in Warsaw||+50 PLN||+35 PLN||Free|
* all the reservations for transfers from Warsaw to Żelazowa Wola made until the end of April will include also visit in Brochów with no extra cost.
For more information on each destination, please see “Places to visit” page.
• ChopinPASS is available at the ticket offices of the Palace of Culture and Science.
• ChopinPASS has to be pre-booked at least 1 day in advance.
• For a group reservation or special request please call us or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct connection between Warszawa and Żelazowa Wola:
Thursday – Sunday**: departure from Warsaw at 10:30 a.m.
Return to Warsaw around 3 p.m.
**from April till October, on days with piano recitals
The Warsaw departure point is located at the Palace of Culture and Science (parking lot in front of Tourist Information office). [check on map]
Phone: +48 533 49 39 40