Digital Service Terms
1. The service provider (website administrator) is City Info Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at: Plac Defilad 1, 00-901 Warsaw, registered under KRS number 0000329305, with tax identification number NIP 6762397447 and REGON number 120917352.
2. Customer is a person that browse and show an intent to use service provider’s services.
2. The terms & conditions are available on the website www.chopinpass.com.
3. The condition of using the service by the Customer is acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. If a contract is concluded via the website, Terms & Conditions are an integral part of the contract concluded between the Service Provider and the Customer.
1. The Service Provider through the Website allows the conclusion of a contract for the sale of services provided by the Service Provider.
2. The scope of services provided electronically by the Service Provider via the Website includes the purchase of services provided by the Service Provider.
3. Using the Website is possible if the following technical requirements are met:
1) access to the Internet,
2) active e-mail account,
5. The Services Provider utilizes a range of high-tech security measures meant to protect transactions and transmission of data while using the Service (in particular: transaction protection system, personal data protection for the purposes of protecting any data provided by the Services Recipient to the Service)
6. Sending unlawful information, offensive content, incorrect information or information that may be misleading, as well as content containing viruses or which may cause disruption of the Website or damage to the Service Provider’s computer systems.
7. As part of the Customer’s use of the services offered through the Website, the Service Provider processes the Customer’s personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data for purposes related to the use of services.
8. The data administrator is City Info Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at: Plac Defilad 1, 00-901 Warsaw.
9. The consent to the processing of personal data may be revoked by the Customer at any time in the form of a statement sent to the Service Provider. Withdrawal of consent is tantamount to resignation from using the Website by the Customer and termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services.
1. In the event that the Customer purchases a service provided by the Service Provider via the Website, the Customer is obliged to:
1) provide personal data, including: name and surname, contact details (e-mail address, phone number).
2) making payment for the service by paying a fee by credit / payment card using publicly available electronic payment methods. The Service Provider may allow making payments via a transfer from the Customer’s bank account using online payment services.
2. After payment for the service, the Customer will receive from the Service Provider a unique reservation number and confirmation of payment (voucher).
3. The moment of signing the contract for the performance of services by the Services Provider between the Services Recipient and the Services Provider happens after the Services Provider receives the notification of purchase of services, as described in art. 2.
4. Cancellation of each service purchased by the Customer via www.chopinpass.com is possible free of charge until the 7 days before start of the service. Between 7 days and 48 hours notice 50% refund is due to the customer. For cancellations below 48 hours and in case of no show on the service, refund is not possible. Cancellation is possible via phone contact or through e-mail (email@example.com).
5. The contract for the provision of electronic services is terminated automatically, without the need to submit additional statements, with the termination of the use of the Website by the Customer. Termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services does not affect the validity of the contracts concluded through the Website between the Customer and the Service Provider for the provision of the purchased services.
1. The Customer has the right to make complaints regarding the use of the Website.
2. Complaints should be submitted electronically to the e-mail address provided on the Website in a manner that allows identification of the person submitting the complaint.
3. The Service Provider shall consider complaints without undue delay, but no later than within 30 calendar days of its receipt.
4. The Customer will be informed about the resolution of the complaint by sending a message to the e-mail address through which the Service Recipient has received the complaint.
1. Any information contained on the Website does not constitute as a final sale offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
2. City Info Sp. z o.o shall not be liable for any technical malfunction of the Website for reasons beyond its control, as well as for interruptions in the operation of the Website.